"People aren’t either wicked or noble. They’re like chef’s salads, with good things and bad things chopped and mixed together in a vinaigrette of confusion and conflict."
- Lemony Snicket (via mylittlebookofquotes)
"'Things usually work out in the end.'
‘What if they don’t?’
‘That just means you haven’t come to the end yet.’"
- Jeannette Walls, Glass Castle (via larmoyante)
"My only hope is
that one day I can
love myself as much
as I love you."
- Mariah Gordon-Dyke (via larmoyante)
"There’s a place in most of us where the rain is pretty much constant, the shadows are always long, and the woods are full of monsters."
- Stephen King (via mylittlebookofquotes)
"What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person."
- John Green, Paper Towns (via kushandwizdom)