"There are some people who could hear you speak a thousand words, and still not understand you. And there are others who will understand — without you even speaking a word."
- Yasmin Mogahed (via mylittlebookofquotes)
"Be happy for no reason, like a child. If you are happy for a reason, you’re in trouble, because that reason can be taken from you."
- Deepak Chopra (via mylittlebookofquotes)
"Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t."
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free (via larmoyante)
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
- Friedrich Nietzsche (via anamorphosis-and-isolate)
"I opened my mouth, almost said something. Almost. The rest of my life might have turned out differently if I had. But I didn’t."
- The Kite Runner (via hefuckin)
(Source: wordsthat-speak, via beingfifteen)
"People who are most afraid of their dreams convince themselves they don’t dream at all."
- John Steinbeck (The Winter of Our Discontent (Penguin Classics))
(Source: book-pause, via beingfifteen)